With the ongoing Coronavirus pandemic, it's important that we follow the necessary precautions for our well-being.
While many Greater Boston businesses, schools, shops and restaurants remain closed, several cultural institutions have shared opportunities to explore their exhibitions from the comfort of your own home.
- The Museum of Fine Arts virtual tour
- Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum virtual tour
- Museum of African American History virtual tour
- Boston Children's Museum virtual tour
- Boston Public Garden virtual tour
- Boston Freedom Trail virtual tour
- Massachusetts State House virtual tour