The Bryant Back Bay, a luxury real estate development in on Columbus St, between the Back Bay and the South End is auctioning off it's remainder properties on Sunday, November 7th 2010.
Bryant Back Bay is home to one of the most unique features found in Boston; luxury private elevators that whisk residents directly into their homes. The digitally secured private elevators that can be accessed from the garage or one of the three elegantly appointed ground floor lobbies allow residents the convenience to stroll right into the homes.
Indoors, deeded self-parking enables residents to drive in and out of the building without the hassle of waiting with valet parking in other buildings.
- State of the Art Fitness Facility (coming in Dec. 2010)
- Private elevator access directly to residences from parking and lobby
- Secured, deeded self parking
- Klaus Fuchs designed lobby
- Private storage units
- Lobby attendant for personal errands
- Barkan management services
- Low common charges
- Pet friendly building