We're very excited to welcome Merlin Rosenblatt as the newest agent to The Bushari Team!
Merlin joins us as a veteran from Bushari Real Estate, where she excelled in serving her clients with unparalleled commitment and integrity. As a resident of Brookline for the past 25 years, Merlin has cultivated a vast knowledge of the town and the entire Greater Boston area.
A graduate of Boston University with a degree in Business Management, Merlin holds certifications as both a realtor and interior designer. Since 2008, she has been a member of the Brookline Elementary Lead Executive Committee and from 2009 - 2012, she served on the executive committee for the highest-grossing fundraising events for Brookline’s elementary schools. She's currently a member of the Greater Boston Real Estate Board.
Merlin resides in Chestnut Hill with her two daughters and is an active member of the community, working as a volunteer and sponsor for numerous charitable organizations.
We sat down with Merlin to hear what she's most looking forward to as a part of The Bushari Team.
Q: Welcome back, Merlin! How do you feel being back with The Busharis?
- Merlin: I couldn't be more excited. Elad and Mara were successfully in creating a supportive environment and culture in their company. I feel that same sense of support with my new fellow agents on The Bushari Team.
Q: What do you love most about the industry?
- Merlin: Buying a home is widely regarded as one of the most significant events of one's life. Whether it's their first home or fifth, the real estate transaction is an important transition. I love being instrumental in the success of that transition, and I feel successful in my job when I'm able to lessen the stress of such an significant event and keep my clients at ease.
Q: How do you think you will benefit from the Compass platform?
- Merlin: Compass is a unique real estate company because they possess a strong aptitude for technological innovation - something I don't see a lot in other real estate companies. Not only is a technical prowess evident in Compass's marketing materials, but the company is able to facilitate a strong network of agents to take advantage of these tools. For instance, Compass's "Workplace" provides an online forum and meeting place for Compass agents to interact and market their properties. The sense of camaraderie at Compass and The Bushari Team is unlike anything I've ever experienced.
Q: What's one of your favorite spots to visit in the city?
- Merlin: The South End is one of my favorite neighborhoods to visit with my two girls. We love the beautiful brownstones lining the streets, as well as the wealth of parks and art galleries known to the neighborhood. The South End is also a great place for shopping and dining - and Stella, Gaslight and B&G are must-visits!
Q: What are you most excited about in your professional career?
- Merlin: Ever since I started in the real estate industry, my goal was to make dreams happen. In my very first transaction, I represented my buyer, who was a dear friend of mine. After a smooth transaction, I was sent not just one, but two beautiful bouquets - from both my friend and the seller, thanking me for an incredible job. I feel lucky to have this job, where I'm able to leave a strong impression with my clients by helping guide them through such a significant event in their life.
Get to know Merlin and all of The Bushari Team at www.BostonRealEstate.com