We're thrilled to announce Walter Pawlowski as the newest sales agent on The Bushari Team.
Walter joins us as a veteran at Bushari Real Estate, where he exhibited strong mediation and negotiation strategies through his thorough background in real estate law.
Hailing from the South Shore, Walter gained a passion for real estate at a young age, frequently visiting construction sites with his father, who was a general contractor for over two decades. Walter graduated from Suffolk University Law School and takes to heart the core values of being an attorney, acting as a trusted advisor to his clients and acting in their best interests at all times.
His work in property law grants him a comprehensive understanding of financing, investing and negotiating that leaves him uniquely prepared to assist his clients in their transitions.
Walter currently resides in Charlestown, where he enjoy its distinctive history, local restaurants and vibrant social culture. When Walter isn't concentrating on his clients, he likes to remain active and enjoys golfing and playing basketball.
We sat down with Walter to hear what he's most looking forward to as a part of The Bushari Team.
- Q: How do you feel being back with The Busharis?
- Walter: I couldn't be more excited. I'm happy to be part of a team with people that inspire and motivate me to continue improving as a real estate expert. The Busharis have always emphasized a strong ethical foundation when conducting business which aligns with my principles as an attorney. They are always looking toward the future, which is important in the ever-evolving Boston market. I couldn't be happier to be working with a group of individuals that makes this job worthwhile.
- Q: How do you think your background in law informs your work as a residential sales and leasing specialist?
- Walter: My legal experience with real estate contracts, title, closings, and litigation gives me an advantage in negotiating for my clients. I know how to obtain the best deal while protecting my clients from any possible legal issues.
- Q: How do you think you will benefit from the Compass platform and its features?
- Walter: It's exciting to join a company who has goals to change the real estate industry on a global scale. Utilizing Compass's technology-driven platform will allow me to use my time my proactively so that I can dedicate more to my clients' needs.
- Q: What are you most excited about in your professional career?
- Walter: I'm looking forward to learning and growing as a real estate professional. Being back with The Bushari Team will allow me to pursue my goals of becoming an expert on the many aspects of real estate. I'm excited to be involved in the fast-paced Boston market once again, and helping people find the perfect home in the city that I grew up in and love dearly. Learning from Mara and Elad has been an engaging experience, as they've built a reputation that has taken Boston by storm.
Get to know Walter and the rest of The Bushari Team at BostonRealEstate.com